HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 21, 2020

Cherished Family Memories using Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! by Kerryn

Good morning everyone.
Today I've created a second page with the collection
Oh Happy Day! by Kaisercraft.
The collection is really versatile,
this page is more masculine than last week, but still has the party vibe.
This is Mr then 12 celebrating his sister's 15th birthday.

I've started with Bazzill Raven Cardstock.
Then I've layered the papers to one side of the page.
All of the embellishments have been hand-cut from the patterned papers.
The speech bubbles and flag were cut from Time to Party
and mounted with foam tape.


I love the touches of gold foil throughout the collection.
I've tied in the gold with the title and gel pen border.


The remainder of the candle border used on last week's page.
was hand-cut from Party Popper paper
and the banner cut from Time to Party.
More foam tape was used to lift different elements
to create different layers.


I've hand -cut the presents from Wrapped Up
and the Birthday card from 100's & 100's.
The journaling was added with white grid scrap


The 2 Crafty title Cherished Family Memories has been covered with gold ink.
I've added the dot border with a gold gel pen.

That's my page this week,
hopefully you've enjoyed it.
Have a fabulous weekend
and please join us again on Monday

Products used:
Bazzill Raven Cardstock
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Star Light
Kaisercraft Oh Happy Day! - Bright Bursts

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment