HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 3, 2020

Hello with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable By Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Using up some of my beautiful CVS Unforgettable collection before the new collection arrives later this month. I think this Unforgettable collection could be my favourite Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection to date!

Hello
 
This page I put together in record time, I love it when it all comes together so easily. I've used the Garland paper which makes the most perfect background ready to go!
 
 I've flipped this on it's side so I could add a photo to the bottom left corner and then have balanced out the florals in the top corner with some on the diagonal lower corner. 

I used up a lot of my remaining flowers and stems from the ephemera pack here and then added some butterflies from the clear stickers, a flair button and some enamel dots. 


The lower half of the cluster:


One of my favourite things on this page are the clear stickers! I haven't really used these before, turns out I love them! Particularly the little sploshes of watercolour that I have used top and bottom under my photo - no mess and quick and easy giving the same effect. 
I've finished off my layout with some more ephemera and the cool foam stickers for my title and a little journaling to complete it. 

Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable paper - Garland
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable paper - Unscripted
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable paper - Sprightly
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable paper - Storyteller
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable 6x12" Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Clear Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Die-Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Enamel Dots
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Flair Buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable Foam Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment