HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 10, 2020

Family Forever and Always
with Simple Stories Holly Jolly
by Fiona Johnstone

hello

Today I show how you can use up that Christmas scrapbook paper to create a
 non Christmassy layout.
 I have used Simple Stories Holly Jolly to create this family page of my kids and their cousins:

Family Forever & Always
Always check those B sides of the patterned paper, especially themed papers as you will see they are very often plain prints like stripes, spots and florals. There is a tiny bit of holly berries on this floral but the bigger flowers dominate the paper. 

I then use non Christmas themed embellishments - I grabbed some blue flowers to tie in the small amount of blue in the patterned papers - on the spot and stripe paper, then some wood veneers before finishing off with a 2Crafty chipboard title.
I've inked my title with Burgundy ink to match my paper, then finished off the page with some burgundy enamel dots. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Simple Stories Holly Jolly Paper - Peace and Joy
Simple Stories Holly Jolly Paper - Seasons Greetings
Simple Stories Holly Jolly Paper - Christmas Cheer
White Cardstock - White Bazzil
2Crafty title - Forever and Always 
Green Tara Fantasy Blooms Flower Pack Blue
Green Tara Leaf Sprays - Light Green
Kaisercraft Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish pack
Enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment