HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 27, 2019

I (Heart) Summer with Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again with another layout using the Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies collection. 

I 💗 Summer
Again I have used a woodgrain paper from another range - I love the woodgrain
 for summer pages!!
 It gives me the neutral background without being as plain as cardstock. 

I've used the florals, peaches and navy tones of this collection for this layout, 
love how well they work together and with my photo. 


Again I have used the Ephemera from the collection and some word stickers
 from another Simple Stories collection:


And the final touch being these beautiful flowers from 49 & Market. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies paper - Let's Escape
Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies paper - Paradise Found
Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies Bits & Pieces
Moda Scrap Wood Effect Paper 3
Simple Stories Hello Summer 4x6 Sheets
49 & Market Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment