HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

"Happy times", by Amanda Hartmann, using Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Collection

 A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month... And it is May!
 
Welcome to my first page of the month
 I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Happiness" collection again.
 This time I chose completely different papers and came up with a completely different look!
 
The two main papers used in this page are: the green back of Frame of Mind, and the turquoise of the Good Vibes paper.  I layered these with a sheet of white cardstock.

I also added a panel wood panel Bright & Beautiful paper, across the middle of the page.

With many awesome stickers and diecuts in the sticker sheet, diecut ephemera and diecut titles, it was quick and easy to embellish this page!

I layered some frames with papers and other diecuts to create this feature to the left of the photo. On top, I added the die cut words to make the title.
More diecuts and stickers combine for a smaller cluster on the corner of the photo.

 
And more again of those cute little stickers!
And my final touch was to add some light splatters in green. To do this, I used a fine paint brush with Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Apple of my Eye.

Enjoy your month of May.... I hope that you get a little bit of "Happiness"... in scrapping and in life!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda
Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Paper - Frame of Mind
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Paper - Good Vibes
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Paper - Bright & Beautiful
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness 6x12 Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Die Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla - Happiness Die Cut Titles
White Cardstock
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray in Apple of my Eye
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment