HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 6, 2019

One Awesome Day with Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have another share with the beautiful joyful day collection for you today:

One Awesome Day
For this layout I was drawn to the purples and peaches in the papers, with a touch of greenery to match the background of my photo. 

I adore the circle design of the Big Ideas paper and used this as my background, complimenting it with some of the plainer colours from the paper collections B sides. 


I chose this cute 2Crafty chipboard design which nicely compliments the patterned paper and inked it in a coral pink to compliment the other papers. 


The stunning 49 and Market flowers are so beautiful and the perfect colour for my page. They make the prettiest little clusters. I've finished the page with some stickers from the Joyful Day collection. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day paper - Big Ideas
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day paper - Small Beginnings
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day paper - Fresh Start
Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day Cardstock Stickers
Doily
2Crafty Chipboard Pine Needle Wreath
49 & Market Flowers
Pinkfresh Studio Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment