HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

"Pure joy", by Amanda H

Hi again AAS fans,
 
Last month, I shared a layout of my cute niece using this range of papers:
  Echo Park Hello Baby Girl. 
 I had so many lovely papers and stickers left, that I had to use them again. 
Especially when I found this old photo of Abby with the perfect colours!
 

I used a mix and match of the papers in the range, cutting and layering different panels in the different patterns. All papers and links in store are listed below. I used a distressing tool to add detail to the edges and a pretty scallop paper edger to punch a scalloped edge on the bottoms of the papers.

All this was layered together and then finished with the Element stickers and some 2 Crafty chipboard.


I used some 2 Crafty hearts, which I painted white and then heat embossed with fine white embossing powder. I combined these with stickers and some muslin fabric.


For the title, I used 2 Crafty word 'Pure Joy', which was also painted and embossed.
 It looks great on the muslin with that cute bunny sticker!


More stickers and hearts in the top left corner. You can also see a little splattering of white.
 I mixed some white gesso with water and splattered this with a fine paint brush.


This photo shows all the scalloped edge layers. 
Also includes a long checked sticker from the sticker sheet, and that cute deer!

I have really loved working with this range.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Paper - Baby Girl Words
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Paper - Girl Alphabet Blocks 
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Paper - Light Pink/Yellow
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Paper - Dark Pink/Light Blue
Echo Park - Hello Baby Girl Element Sticker
2 Crafty ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
2 Crafty Pure joy
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment