HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

"Bliss" by Amanda H

Hi again and welcome to March!!
 
Today I have gone beachy using the new Kaisercraft collection - Beach Shack.
 I combined this with some awesome background work using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks.
 I love the result!
 
Here is my page:
 
I started with a piece of white cardstock and used one piece of patterned paper from the Beach Shack collection. I machine stitched this to the base.

Next I used Distress Oxide Inks - in Faded Jeans and Cracked Pistachio. I pressed ink onto a piece of old plastic packaging, gave it a few squirts of water and then smooshed the colour onto the paper. I used Faded Jeans first and then Cracked Pistachio. I love the variations in colour as this ink dries! I also splattered some white ink to finish.

In these close ups, make sure you check out the awesome effects created by the Distress Oxide effects on the paper. Also you will see how I finished my page with stickers and flowers.

 http://www.allaboutscrapbooks.com.au/shop/scrapbooking-ranges-papers/Kaisercraft/kaisercraft-collections/beach-shack-collection/kaisercraft-beach-shack-sticker-sheet
Below and to the side of the photo, I combined a variety of stickers from the Beach Shack Sticker Sheet - I used word and quote strips. a long textured strip, hexagons, shells and anchors.
Also I added flowers and leaves from a pack of Green Tara flowers. I love these!
You will also see a few blue enamel dots and hearts - good little finishers that I took from my pack of Cocoa Vanilla enamel shapes.

I repeated these sticker elements at the top and bottom of the page. Including matching stitching through them.


 

Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

 
Products used:
 
Papers:
White cardstock
Kaisercraft - Beach Shack Paper - Foam
 
Embellishments:
Kaisercraft - Beach Shack Sticker Sheet
Green Tara - Tea Roses Pack - Bright Blue
 Cocoa Vanilla - Bohemian Dream Enamel Shapes
Mixed media:
Dylusions Ink Spray - White Linen
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Cracked Pistachio
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Faded Jeans
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment