HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

"Hello sunshine", by Amanda

Hi all,

It is nearly Easter... and I could not resist the new Easter range of papers from Photo Play - Easter Blessings Collection. I mean, there are bunnies in hot air balloons!

Add a cute snapchat filter photo of my second daughter and this page was done in no time! I have lots more paper and stickers left after doing this page, so hoping I get some good Easter photos this weekend to team up with this collection.

Here is the page and some close ups...

I started with 3 main papers in the range: Easter Eggs, Easter Basket, and Peeps. Although there are lovely designs on every page, for the two base papers I chose to use the plainer B sides to the papers. I used large panels of these papers and machine stitched them.
I layered more of Easter Basket, and Peeps behind the photo, before using the stickers from the collection to finish the page.
See... bunnies in hot air balloons! So cute!
I layered some stickers near the top of the page, fixing some to the page with foam tape for some dimension.

Then more stickers near the photo and for the title.

And that's my page for today! I do love these papers and can't wait for the chance to play again!

Thanks for looking,

Amanda
Products used:


 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment