HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 19, 2018

Precious Memories & Wonderful with Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have two layouts to share with you all this week!

More Cocoa Vanilla Studio love from me this week with my class page I taught at the monthly AAS  crop day earlier this month, using More than Words:

Precious Memories
For this layout I have used the Distress Oxide Inks straight onto the Noteworthy paper - love this paper for a background! I've used a watercolour technique combining the plastic bag technique with using a paint brush straight onto the page and mopping up the excess ink with paper towel. 


Next I have used lots of the gorgeous papers to create some layers, mounted my photo then dug into the ephemera pack to embellish my page. So many to choose from in these packets, I especially love the butterflies and flowers. 

I have another layout to share with you today, again using the stunning Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection, can you tell I love this collection yet?

Wonderful 

 For this layout, I wanted to go with a linear design to follow the pose in this photo. Then I have clustered my embellishments around the photo, adding the title along the bottom. 



Again I've gone with the stunning embellishments in the collection - chipboard stickers, ephemera, enamel shapes and flair buttons!!

Love this deer head, so cute:



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Precious Memories
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper -  Noteworthy
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Darling Buds
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Gossamer
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Radiant
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera 
White Bazzil Cardstock
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Fossilized Amber
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Tattered Rose
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Worn Lipstick

Wonderful
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Treasure
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Noteworthy
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Effervescent
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Radiant
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Darling Buds
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Gossamer
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Chipboard Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Shapes
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Flair Buttons
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment