HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 12, 2018

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Hello everyone

This week I am sharing a layout created using Photoplay Wizard World. This collection is just perfect for my Harry Potter fans and especially this amazing trip we had to:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter 

The place was amazing and I had lots of photos to scrap for this layout so decided to go with a double page and use small 3x4 photos with 2 slightly larger photos of the Hogwarts Castle. 

I chose the neutral kraft cardstock for my background to go with all the busy patterns and the multiple photos. I've kept my design clean with layers of patterned papers duplicating the design on each side of my double layout, then adding my 9 photos across the pages. 

To embellish my page I have used the co-ordinating ephemera pack, some wood veneer words and enamel dots. Just a subtle amount of embellishments, then finishing off with a big title, using a combo of word stickers and a custom 2Crafty title - you can request to get any title made that might fit your specific needs. 


I also incorporated this piece from the map from Universal Studios onto my page, it fit in perfectly and is a nice piece to remember our trip. 


Thanks for visiting
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Photoplay Wizarding World Variety Pack
Photoplay Wizarding World Cardstock Diecuts
2Crafty Chipboard title - Harry Potter
Freckled Fawn Wood Veneer Words
Simple Stories Bloom & Grow Stickers
Kraft Cardstock
Asstd Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment