HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 18, 2016

Destination Happy Layout by Rachel Lowe:

How fast does the week end go, happy Monday everyone!

I am actually not in Australia currently and in fact today I am in Rome, Italy, I know
 I am showing off right!!!

Today I have a layout created using the lovely collection by Photo Play, Happy Glamper.

It is a travel/adventure themed collection but as you can see from this layout it can be
 themed to suite any photo.

I love the dark blue and red floral paper, red gingham and floral stickers and I created a
 very pretty layout from this.

I chose a white background as to have a stark contrast with the red and navy papers.

I just love clouds (I am sure you have noticed!) and here I have foam taped them
 to the top left of my page.




I have used the red sticker border strip under my photo, I then attached the sticker sheet
 flower vases and 'destination' ribbon to create an embellishment cluster. I added smaller
 flower stickers to create a more full floral bunch (I have also foam taped some of them to 
create a 3D effect) and to finish added some enamel dots.

At the top of my photo I foam taped a heart sticker and finished off with a sticker sequin.

All of this has framed the photo beautifully.


I added in a small font 'happy' to create my title 'destination happy'.


I then created another feature at the bottom of the page by again using the red and floral blue paper. I then foam taped the 'hello beautiful banner sticker and finished with adding some small flower stickers (with the top one foam taped).




I love this photo of my daughter with this colour combination and floral features.
Any themed collection can be used which ever way you choose with a little imagination and 'word play' as I have done here.

Thank you for stopping by and see you next week, did I mention I will be in Italy!


Photo Play-happy - element sticker sheet
Photo Play Paper - happy glamper
Photo Play Paper - multi floral
Photo Play Paper - journal strips
White Cardstock
Simple Stories bloom grow enamel dots
Photo Play -happy glamper alphabet sticker sheet
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment