HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 8, 2016

Forever & Ever....

Hi everyone
 
This weeks layout was created using Cocoa Vanilla's Free Spirit Collection.
I love this range.....yes I love every Cocoa Vanilla Range!
Just so easy to work with, and so many cute embellishments that co-ordinate so well.
 
 
For this layout, I focused on the gorgeous navy's, teals and pale pinks.
I love how these ranges always have some sort of 'word' paper.
I kept my layering towards the bottom of the page, adding a small cluster of embellishments at the top.
 
 
Some of the embellishments are attached using foam tape, to give some depth to the layout.
 
I cut the title out of a 12x 12 paper. I've been doing this a lot lately!
 
This photo was taken just prior to our beautiful boy Slinko's passing last year.
Oh how we miss him.
He was just one of those absolutely beautiful cats who was so faithful, so cuddly. So special.
Cats like him don't come along very often. 
We were so lucky to know him, and to be his humans.
 
 
He was my daughter's cat, and they were inseperable.
They had a very special relationship.
This photo was taken when we knew a goodbye was going to happen.
The two of them laid like this for a very long time.
Precious memories.
 
Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Eclectic Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit My Way Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Word Jumble Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Enamel Shapes
Cocoa Vanilla Colour Me Happy White Doilies
Heidi Swapp Navy Color Shine
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your colour scheme against the black and white script background paper. Very cool as always Tammy.

    ReplyDelete