HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 11, 2016

Today...dream big layout by Rachel Lowe:

This is my last share using Jillbean Soup Mushroom Medley.

This layout I have steered away from 'cute' and used a photo of my three boys which is
 more 'cool' than cute!

I loved the grey wood grain paper but knew it needed a bright contrast to make it work. The multi coloured triangles was just perfect!



I have created an embellishment cluster to the left of my photo (ok I had to use one cute fox), you will see I have sewn on the arrow and foam taped the clouds.



I have sewn a border around my photo and added a tab at the top of my photo to help draw the eye to the photo which is important when you are using patterned backgrounds.


I have then created a diagonal title and again added some more sewing for added interest.



Although this layout is simple in design it is visually striking due to colour choices and clean design.
You could use a landscape photo with the same effect.


So from this one collection you can create so many different styles of layouts.
I have so enjoyed creating with it.


Thank you for stopping by and see you next week.
X


Mushroom medley paper - bite size bits
Mushroom medley paper - morels
Mushroom medley paper - Oysters
Mushroom medley - pea pod parts
Mushroom medley cardstock stickers 6x12
Mushroom medley soup label stickers 5x9



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment