HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Simple Stories Enchanted & Say Cheese II by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter break and are all fresh and ready for back to work today or continuing to enjoy the school holidays.
 
My first post for the month and I am super excited to be creating with Simple Stories Enchanted and Say Cheese II collections. I have a backlog of Disney photos from 2011 and these two collections are absolutely perfect. If you don't have Disney photos, Enchanted is also perfect for any little Princes & Princesses in your life and Say Cheese would suit so many different types of scrapping with it's bold colours and touches of gold foil!
 
 
Anyway, for my first of two layouts this week, I have used the Enchanted collection for my layout:
 
  Princess Castle
 
I am loving the soft pastels in this collection and decided to use these colours to create a soft background for my layout. I have used a Crafters Workshop template and some Versa colour inks and lightly dabbed over the mask. It creates a nice base for the pastel papers.  
 
 
 
And of course, the perfect embellishments come with this collection, cute castles and princess styled word stickers. Lots of silver foil bits and pieces to add a bit of glam to the page too. Love the castle, it comes in chipboard, stickers and ephemera!
 
 
And a close up of the little cloud - Once Upon a Dream (they are shiny so a little hard to photograph!) from the Photo Stickers packet and the Geotag from the Bits & Pieces pack.
 
 
 
I've used a combination of pastel flowers from Green Tara and Crafty Koala and a floral sticker to embellish this side of the page. The Princess sticker in my title is silver foil from the photo stickers sheet and I've used some Jillibean soup Alphabeans for castle.
 
 
 
My second layout for this week is  Magic, using the Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection. Have I mentioned I love these ranges? Gorgeous, especially the gold foil touches!!
 
Traditional Mickey Mouse colours in this collection - black,  red and yellow, but when we visited it was Halloween so despite having the kids in red (yes, planned haha!!!) Mickey and Minnie were in ORANGE!! I've added a little pop of it to my photo to tie it together using some old Echo Park paper that matched nicely.
 
 
 
My base paper for this layout is already decorated with gorgeous stars and the word magic in gold foil, it is such a beautiful paper and I decided perfect for the title! I've added a little more gold foil with the cute viewfinder which I have dissected so it fit in both corners of my page.
 
 
 
Once again, this collection has a HUGE amount of embellishments, but I have also dipped into some of my other Disney stash - some Queen & Co brads and washi tape and some of the first Say Cheese collection too!
 
 
 
I hope I have inspired you to check out these stunning collections, I look forward to sharing some more throughout the month!
 
 Thanks for stopping by, till next week
 
Fiona
x
Photobucket
 
Products Used:
 
Princess Castle:
 
Simple Stories Enchanted Paper - Glass Slipper
Simple Stories Enchanted Paper - Once Upon A Time
Simple Stories Enchanted Paper - Happily Ever After
Simple Stories Enchanted Bits & Pieces Pack
Simple Stories Enchanted Photo Stickers
Green Tara Gardenia - Pale Pink
Green Tara Apple Blossom - Lilac
Jillibean Soup Alphabeans - Pickled Pink
Jillibean Soup Wooden Nickles - Birthday
Crafter's Workshop 12 x 12 Template - Microbial
Simple Stories DIY Boutique Enamel Dots
VersaColor Inks
White Cardstock
 
Magic:
 
Simple Stories - Say Cheese II Paper - Never Grow Up Gold Foil
Simple Stories - Say Cheese II Paper - Laughter
Simple Stories - Say Cheese II Paper - So Goofy
Simple Stories - Say Cheese II Paper - Say Cheese
Simple Stories - Say Cheese II Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories - Say Cheese II Foil Stickers
Simple Stories Say Cheese Snap Stickers
Simple Stories - Say Cheese II Paper Photo Stickers
Queen & Co Flair
Queen & Co Washi Tape
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment