HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, April 10, 2015

More My Minds Eye - Hello World by Linda Eggleton

Hello everyone....Happy Friday

Today I am back to share another layout created with My Minds Eye - Hello World.
This collection is full of fabulous colours & patterns...and for this page, I couldn't go past using the reverse side of the Flowers paper with all those multicoloured chevrons! :)


"Up, Up and Away"
My layout is based on sketch #136 at Sketchabilities

After choosing my background paper, I then layered a variety of papers in under the photo to tie in with the sketch, cutting out some of the tags from the My Travels paper again & placing them in amongst the paper layers.  I've also used one of the Jillibean Soup mini placemats in under the photo, but off to the side slightly....I then outlined the letters on the placemat with a blue journal pen to help them pop.

My photo is of a hot air balloon that I captured hovering above my back yard last winter.



I have used one of the Balloon Hello World wood veneers, as well as a 2Crafty mini hot air balloon right along side it.  I have coloured the 2Crafty balloon with Gelatos after coating it with gesso first.



I fussy cut some of the leaves from the Flowers paper to place in amongst my cluster of Petaloo & Kaisercraft flowers and one of the Hello World flairs.



These alpha stickers come in the Sticker sheet pack that has 6 sheets of stickers!
I have trimmed them down slightly so that they fit where I have placed them.
Also more wood veneers & some of the tags cut from the My Travels paper.



The navy blue "We are Here" is a chipboard piece from the mixed bag of diecuts...as I mentioned last week, this pack is FULL of diecuts (some of which are embossed), chipboard & vellum pieces as well.



I have also used a fair few stickers from the 6 sticker sheets in and around the page.



And some strip journaling telling the story about the balloon above my backyard :)


That is all from me today......you can see a list of products with links below.
Thanks so much for dropping by to view my work.......I do hope you have been inspired.  xx



Photobucket
Products used
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - Flowers
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - In Flight
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - Here & There
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - My Travels
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - Bonjour
My Minds Eye - Hello World - All Aboard Wood Veneers
My Minds Eye - Hello World - Mixed Bag Diecuts
My Minds Eye - Hello World - Travel Sticker Sheets
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - All Aboard Flair Button
Petaloo - Burlap Wild Sunflowers - Yellow
Petaloo - Botanica Sugared Mini Blooms - Teal
Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Iceberg
Green Tara - Cherry Blossom - Cream
Jillibean Soup - Mini Placemat - Photography
2Crafty Chipboard - Mini Hot Air Balloon
2Crafty Chipboard - Fast Forward Arrows
Faber-Castell - Gelatos - Butterscotch & Metalic Mint

No comments:

Post a Comment