HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Kaisercraft Chase Rainbows by Fiona Johnstone

Hi everyone
 
Back with my last pages for this month and today I have a layout to share using the new Kaisercraft Chase Rainbows from their April release. If you love super bright fun papers then this collection is for you! I'm a big fan of brights and love these papers. There are a few ready made background papers in this collection too, so all the work is done for some quick layouts.
 
 
Dream Big:
 
I enjoy getting messy so have created my own background here with some Dylusions and water and some blue sploshes using watered down gelato. Then I've added some stamping in navy and green to compliment my bright orange background.
 
 
 
Lots of paper layering, and I've also used some of the collectibles pack to add some more layers.
 
Some close-ups:
 
 
Layers, stamping and fabulous 2Crafty title Dream Big.
 
And love these quotes on the latest sticker sheets:
 
 
The collectibles are always great for a few wise words too:
 
I've also got one last Disney inspired page to share. This one is using the Say Cheese II collection, just can not get enough of it.
 
Meeting Pluto
 
 
Another character meeting, Pluto this time, just with Lily as we'd just visited Goofy and were off to go on some rides, so Zane wasn't interested. These papers were perfect colours of course and I love the touches of gold, so couldn't go past using them.
 
Embellishments from the Say Cheese Collection and some glittery stars from Studio Calico that added a nice touch.
 
 
 
 
The stickers are from the original Say Cheese collection, anything from the previous range will go perfectly with version II. I've used some lush, red velvet Thickers for my title.
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you this month to scrap some Theme Park layouts and check out the new Kaisercraft collections.
 
Back again next week for a new month and new goodies!!
 
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment