HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, April 17, 2015

Another layout with My Minds Eye "Hello World" by Linda Eggleton


Good morning everyone.

Today I am back to share yet another page created with the fun & colourful 

This time I have created a page about an amazing $5 ferry ride during a day out in Sydney.
So I guess it is kind of travel themed, but you could easily create non travel themed 
layouts with this fun collection!


"The Spectacular $5 Ferry Ride" 

This time I have used another of the colourful & quite busy papers for the background.
I just love all those fabulous triangles, and it was calling to be used as the background piece :)

I have then layered up a few different papers with lots of the tags cut from the My Travels paper placed here & there in amongst the layers.


I have created a small cluster with some of the flowers that I fussy cut from the Flowers paper with some Green Tara & Petaloo flowers, 2Crafty Fast Forward Arrows & Hello World wood veneers.



The title is made up from the alpha stickers that come in the set of sticker sheets - 6 sheets in total!
And above that you can see one of the wood veneers & one of the chipboard pieces from the Hello World Mixed Bag of diecuts.



I have grouped together a few of the 2Crafty Fast Forward Arrows & I coloured these using my 
Faber-Castell Big Brush Pens.  Just below the arrows are more little tags that I cut from the My Travels paper - this is a paper that you would want 2 of, so that you can use the tag side for cutting out all those fantastic tags, and then the other side for perhaps as a background piece, as it is a 
really cool paper that would be great as a background.

I have also grouped together one of the Hello World flairs with a few stickers & fussy 
cut pieces at the left/top of the photo.



More tags, wood veneers, stickers & chipboard pieces.



And here is a close up of the main area of the page - journaling yet to be added!

You can see a full list of products listed below.  I hope you have been inspired by this fun collection!
Thanks so much for dropping by :)  xx



Photobucket
Products used
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - Beauty
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - Flowers
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - Suitcases
My Minds Eye - Hello World paper - My Travels
My Minds Eye - Hello World - Travel Sticker sheets
My Minds Eye - Hello World - Mixed Bag diecuts
My Minds Eye - Hello World - All Aboard Wood Veneers
My Minds Eye - Hello World - All Aboard Flairs
2Crafty Chipboard - Fast Forward Arrows
Green Tara - Gardenia - Ivory
Green Tara - Cherry Blossom - Blue
Petaloo - Botanica Sugared Mini Blooms - Teal
Faber-Castell - Big Brush Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment