HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 6, 2015

Webster's Pages "Beautiful Chic" By Linda Eggleton

Hello everyone....happy Friday!
 
This month I have a beautiful new collection to play with from
Webster's Pages - Beautiful Chic
 
It is full of gorgeous colours & patterns - pinks, teals, lime & mint green, black, white, brown & a hint of browny gold....so I'm sure there's plenty in this collection to suit a variety of themed layouts.
 
My first page for the month is based on sketch #132 at Sketchabilities
 
"Those Eyes"
 
I have used the reverse side of the Alphabetize paper for my background, with just a few splashes of a few different mists - White Linen, Trunk Bay & Key Lime Pie.  The peeling paint & revealed wood underneath is just so real looking in this paper - I love it <3
 
 

I have a cluster with a few Green Tara & Petaloo flowers, some die-cut leaves
& a flair from my stash.  The white lattice poking out above the cluster runs right through to the other side of the photo as well - it is a piece cut from the Jillibean Soup Lattice Placemat.
 
 

I have used a few tags from the sticker sheet - Tags & Prompts & also from the Frame & Icon Cards vellum sheet.  The gorgeous little butterflies are 2Crafty that I've painted white & topped with a Kaisercraft rhinestone.
 
 

Some more 2Crafty Chevron Bits - again painted white.
The alpha stickers are part of the Beautiful Chic collection,
there are 2 sticker sheets in both teal & pink.
 
 

Here I've made another small cluster to fit in with the sketch.
I've used one of the 2Crafty 6" Clock Frames that I've placed on top of a die-cut doily.  I first coated the clock frame in gesso, then coloured it lime green with one of my new Big Brush Pens.  There's also some more Green Tara flowers, a negative 2Crafty heart piece  & a Flutterby Flair, as well as one of the Beautiful Chic stickers & a small Prima rose from my stash.
 
 

For underneath the photo, I've cut  & layered a variety of patterned papers & then played around with their positioning until I was happy with it.  The pink frame piece around the photo is also cut from the Frame & Icon Cards vellum sheet.  I have used some of the offcut pieces of vellum to add my journaling .
 
So there you have my first layout for the month using this gorgeous collection.
I am looking forward to creating more with it during the coming weeks :)
I hope you have been inspired by it.
 
Until next time.... xx
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Green Tara - Gardenia - Ivory
Green Tara - Apple Blossom - Pink
Green Tara - Cherry Blossom - Pink/White
Petaloo - Botanica Minis - Yellow
Petaloo - Botanica Minis - Teal
Kaisercraft - Rhinestones - Island Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment