HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 27, 2015

More Webster's Pages "Beautiful Chic" by Linda Eggleton

Hello everyone & welcome to the blog today.
I am back to share 2 last layouts for Feb, again using the gorgeous Webster's Beautiful Chic.
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with this collection over the last 4 weeks...and have been pleasantly surprised at the variety of layouts I have created from it.
The patterns on these papers, I think are quite unique...and very cool as well.
Ok, so on with the layouts...
"Cake Smash"
Based on the 15th Feb Stuck sketch
I couldn't go past using the white Interior Design paper for the background.....to me it has a 60's/70's look to it.  Anyways...I've added some misting to the background with Crafter's Workshop Tiny Dots template, and then added some random dabs of Key Lime Pie glimmermist using clingwrap.



I've added a cluster of Manorhouse, Green Tara & Petaloo blooms



And opposite I've used one of the 2Crafty Sharon's butterflies, that is partially tucked in under the photo.  There's also a few 2Crafty ATC butterflies around the page at various points too.



I used some Teresa Collins sequins that I still have from one of my DT kits months ago...they went perfectly with the colours on this page.  And how gorgeous is that Flutterby flair?!?!  I cannot get enough of these fabulous flairs :D



The little camera beside the title is cut from the Frame & Icon vellum sheet & tucked into the paper layers at the bottom of the page.  As always....strip journaling!



Again I've added a few pieces cut from the Jillibean Soup lattice placemat & layered them in under the photo.  For the paper layers in under the photo....just a variety of different sized papers & strips that I played around with until I was happy with the look.

Pic is of little Miss Olivia having fun with her 1st Birthday cake smash.




Next is a quick layout put together with what was leftover from my kit...


"Dream"

I really love this background paper!  Painted Perfect - and I've left it plain without any background work - partially because I was lacking time, but also because I felt it suited the style of layout best.

The spotted paper is what I had left after using the outer edges as the frame on last week's layout, and the inside piece I had cut out earlier in the month to use in my paper layers....so this is what I was left with, and it looked a bit like a frame so I left it just as it was & simply sat the photo inside it so that it looked like the photo was framed.  I've added 2 small strips of punched borders to the top & bottom of the square piece of spotted paper, just to break things up a bit so that it didn't look too square & plain.



Another cluster of Green Tara & Petaloo flowers....with some diecut leaves & a Flair from my stash.  The title is also from my stash, a Manorhouse diecut that I've coloured by painting on some glimmermist.



Here is a piece of 2Crafty Circular border that I've painted in Gesso & placed running along the bottom of the photo.



Another small cluster....with 2 of the flowers I cut out from the In Bloom paper and used for the base of the cluster.



Some little alpha stickers in teal & one of the stickers from the Sentiments sticker sheet.
Underneath the little alpha stickers was a pink banner that is part of the sticker, so I added the little alpha stickers over the top as I felt the bright pink would have looked a bit out of place.



And here's a close up of the main area of the page.
This beautiful old mansion is at Mayfield, near Oberon....I can only imagine & dream of how amazing it would be inside!

Well, that finishes me up for the month using this gorgeous pretty collection.
I really hope you have been inspired by it & are itching to race out & grab yourself some!


Thanks so much for dropping by today :)
Until next time....xx

Photobucket
Products used:
Cake Smash
Webster's Pages - Beautiful Chic - Stickers
Faber-Castell - Gelatos
American Crafts - Thickers
Martha Stewart - Frond Punch
Martha Stewart - Border Punch - Swirling Lace
American Crafts - Zing Embossing Powder - Powder


Dream
Petaloo - Darjeerling Mini Blossoms - Teal
Manorhouse Creations - Diecut
Flair Button

No comments:

Post a Comment