HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

More Kaisercraft Shine Bright by Fiona Johnstone

  Hello everyone
 
My last share for the month and I have created another layout using Kaisercrafts fabulous Shine Bright collection. 


I adore this funky yellow brick wall paper and have teamed it up with some black paint and an old credit card combined with a mix of the black, white and grey papers in the range to create my layout,  Hello World.



A couple of close-ups. My title is made using one of the gorgeous script words that are included in the Collectibles pack and some of the Kaisercraft Alpha Stickers - love these little stickers, the perfect size. 
And a final close-up of my layered stickers and collectibles to finish off my page.
Thanks for stopping by, till next month! 
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Kaisercraft Shine Bright - Bumblebee
Kaisercraft Shine Bright - Daisy
Kaisercraft Shine Bright - Mango
Kaisercraft Shine Bright -Sunbeam
Kaisercraft Shine Bright - Marigold
Kaisercraft Shine Bright  - Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Shine Bright Collectibles
Kaisercraft Alpha Stickers - Ebony
Black Paint
Flair Button misc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment