HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 9, 2024

"Street Art"
With Uniquely Creative
"Steampunk Graffiti"
By Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Today I am back with the very cool Steampunk Graffiti collection by Uniquely Creative. Perfect papers for my recent trip to Melbourne and some of the local alleyways:

Street Art



I've chosen a neutral background for my busy photo, then added some of the bright fun graffitied paper to the top and bottom with tears to add to the grunge. Next I have hit up the ephemera pieces in the Creative Cuts pack and used these all around my photo:



Love the cute steampunk elements!



I've used the puffy Dimensional Stickers for part of my title and some older thickers I had in my stash to bring in the blue. I then finished off with some small paint splatters in black  - it is quite a busy page so didn't want to overdo the paint!!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:

Old thickers
Black Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment