HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 2, 2024

Me & My Dad
With "Vicki Boutin Bold and Bright"
by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Another share with Vicki Boutin Bold & Bright. This week in honour of Fathers Day, I have a layout featuring my Dad and I - taken a few years back, I had forgotten about these photos, some happy memories:

Me & My Dad 




I am loving all the arches in this collection and again have used one as my feature - the Prism paper. I've used a piece from the paperie pack to matt my photo then layered up some patterned papers - the red to match Dads shirt and then I have brought in some pops of yellow. 




Embellishments are from the Paperie pack - a mix of paper and cardstock. Then I have added some foam hearts from the thicker phrases for some dimension. 




I have finished off with a 2Crafty Chipboard title - Me & my Dad which I have simply inked in black so it stands out. 




Thanks for stopping by
Till next week


Fiona
x





Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Bold & Bright  paper - Prism 
Vicki Boutin Bold & Bright paper  - Diamonds
Vicki Boutin Bold & Bright paper  - Picking Daisies
Vicki Boutin Bold & Bright Paperie Pack
Vicki Boutin Bold & Bright Thickers Phrases
2Crafty Chipboard - Me & My Dad
Black Ink 

No comments:

Post a Comment