HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Pedal to the Metal
49 & Market "Rust and Revs"
By Kellie Moore

Hello Scrappy Friends, it's Kel here today sharing a page I made using the new collection
from 49 & Market called 'Rust and Revs'.

 It's a very masculine collection with lots of cars, grungy wood papers and I think is perfect for documenting some of the older men in your life.

Today I'm documenting a page of my son when he got his first car...this collection is perfect!


I started my page with a frame from the ephemera pack to frame my photo, then used 3 papers
 from the collection pack to layer behind my photo, cutting them at different lengths.
Behind my photo I have also used some gauze and a piece from 2Crafty to add interest.

For my title I used the large 'Petal to the Metal' piece from the ephemera pack and popped it
up on foam tape along with my photo so it creates dimension.


Around my title I used some of the rub-ons and laser cuts to add more layers...and I used
2Crafty chevrons to point to my title.
 

To the bottom left of my photo I have added some ephemera pieces and the chains are from
 the laser cuts.


Above my photo I have used more of the ephemera.

You can also see I added some stenciling to my background as it was feeling a little to white!


I hope you have enjoyed my page and you check out this collection in the store, its lots of fun!

Stay Crafty! 

Kel



Products Used :

49 & Market Rust and Revs - 12x12 Collection Pack

49 & Market Rust and Revs - Epoxy Stickers

49 & Market Rust and Revs-  Die Cut Elements

49 & Market Rust and Revs- Laser Cut Outs

49 & Market Rust and Revs- Blendable Rub On Transfer Set

2Crafty Chevron Bits 

2Crafty Framed Chained Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment