HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 30, 2024

So Lovely with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bloom and Grow by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Creating with the beautiful Bloom and Grow collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio this week!

So Lovely


For this page I have added an inner wreath to the wreath paper. Firstly I used my We are Memory Keepers Circle Cutter to cut a circle in the centre of the paper, then I stuck the reverse patter back down. Then I hit the floral ephemera pack to make a wreath around the circle. 



I have added a smaller photo inside the wreath and added some embellishments from the sticker accessory sheet and the floral ephemera to embellish

I have finished the layout off with a title from the CVS chipboard title sheet, added a coat of gesso, then inked in Distress Ink.




Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x


Products Used:

WRMK Circle Cutter
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bloom and Grow Wildflowers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bloom and Grow paper - Pretty Things
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bloom and Grow Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bloom and Grow Die Cut Floral Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bloom and Grow Chipboard Titles

No comments:

Post a Comment