HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 14, 2023

Gorgeous with Prima Postcards from Paradise by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I have created a layout using the absolutely stunning Prima Postcards from Paradise:

Gorgeous


I had to use this range for a picture of my eldest as flamingoes are her favourite animal. I love the paper and based my design around the flamingo on the paper - spacing my design to either side.  The left side has my photo and I have matted it with some paper layers and the cute door from the ephemera pack. Next I have added some chipboard inked in gold underneath before adding flowers and a flamingo.


On the right hand side I have made a similar cluster minus the photo - door and chipboard with an adorable envelope, some flowers and another flamingo from the ephemera pack. I've added a subtitle beauty in gold. 


a close-up of the main title gorgeous, painted gold to compliment the flecks of gold in the paper. 







Products Used:

Prima Postcards from Paradise - Paradise Found with Foil
Prima Postcards from Paradise - Postcards from Paradiso
Prima Postcards from Paradise - Ephemera Set
2Crafty Chipboard - Grid Panel
2Crafty Chipboard - Fine Word Set 2
Gold Paint



No comments:

Post a Comment