HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 28, 2023

Good Vibes with Simple Stories Boho Sunshine by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

A new collection today - Simple Stories Good Vibes.
Love this collection such fun colours! 

Good Vibes



This collection looks awesome on Kraft cardstock, but first I needed to add a little extra to the background and used some Distress Oxide and a VB stencil to do some reverse stamping - I've applied my ink directly on to the stencil, spritzed some water and then stamped the image onto the cardstock. It creates a lovely, subtle background on which to layer my papers. 


Loving torn papers at the moment and after matting my photo and distressing the edges I have added some torn paper layers. Next I've hit the ephemera pack to add flowers and butterflies as well as going through my stash for some older Simple Stories phrases - similar can be found in their sticker books. 


My title uses the Boho Sunshine foam thickers - and includes a mix of titles and embellishments! I've used a couple of the foam flowers to add a bit of variation to my embellishments. 

Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x




Products Used:
Simple Stories Boho Sunshine - Good Vibes
Simple Stories Boho Sunshine - Smile Big
Simple Stories Boho Sunshine - Be Kind
Simple Stories Boho Sunshine - Wild and Free
Simple Stories Boho Sunshine - Floral Bits
Simple Stories Boho Sunshine - Foam Thickers
Distress Oxide Ink - 
Vicki Boutin Stencil 
Kraft Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment