HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 21, 2023

Wonder with 49&Market Nature Study by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using 49&Market Nature Study. 

Wonder


For this layout I have focused on all the amazing butterflies in the collection - mainly the paper and the rub-ons. I've started with a plain background from the collection pack and added a strip of the butterfly paper, with a pop of green for contrast. 

Next I have used lots of rub-on butterflies and words to embellish the background paper:


Next I have kept it simple with embellishments - adding  some small word ephemera to the top right of my photo and to the bottom left a large ephemera butterfly to and tag with some twine:



before finishing with an ephemera word from the collection for my title. 


Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x



Photobucket

49&Market Nature Study Collection Pack 12x12
49&Market Nature Study Ephemera Bits
49&Market Nature Study Mushroom and Foliage
49&Market Nature Study Rub-ons Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment