HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 15, 2023

Bee Awesome with Echo Park Bee Happy by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

One last fun one with the Bee paper!  I had to document these photos from last years Sister Chicks retreat:

Bee Awesome


For this layout I  remembered that we had been gifted a hexagon punch at one of the retreats and this was the perfect way to cut my Echo Park Bee Happy papers to create my layout, perfect for my bee theme:


I then hit the sticker sheet and used the cute bees to go over the hexagons. I added a bunch of stickers including one to add some journalling to. 


Then I have added these stunning flowers! I love these Sunflowers!


I finished off using one of the sticker sheet words for my title:


Such a fun page to create!
Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x



Photobucket

Products Used:

Echo Park Bee Happy paper - Bee Friends
Echo Park Bee Happy paper - Happy as can Bee
Echo Park Bee Happy paper - Sweet Stems
Echo Park Bee Happy paper - Lazy Daisy
Echo Park Bee Happy 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet
49 and Market Sunflowers
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment