HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 14, 2022

Celebrate 50 with Simple Stories Celebrate! by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week for I've created a birthday celebration layout using Simple Stories Celebrate collection - and added bonus, it is on sale in the clearance section!!

Celebrate 50



Love the colours in this range, super versatile for any and all birthday pages. As I had a few photos to scrap I have used a simple square design, cutting a large square of the pink Party Time paper, centred onto my white cardstock then I've added a border around that in pen before adding a wide strip of the Way to Go paper, and a thin strip from the reverse side. 


Next it was time to embellish and I've used the cute stickers from the 12x12 Cardstock Sticker Sheet . Lots of in theme stickers - balloons, presents, cakes, party words!




Love the big banner on the sticker sheet which was perfect for part of my title. I then used some old thickers to add the big number!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Photobucket

Products Used:
Simple Stories Celebrate! Paper - Party Time
Simple Stories Celebrate! Paper - Way to Go
Simple Stories Celebrate! 12x12 Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Snow
Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment