HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 21, 2022

Beautiful Moment with 49 & Market Alena Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have the stunning 49&Market Alena Collection to create with this week.
Truly stunning paper and amazing embellishments. 

Beautiful Moment


I love how fabulous these papers are, they make the perfect background with no need to add too much more. To make the background pop I have mounted the paper onto a slightly darker paper with a small edge and roughed the edges of my paper. 

Next I have added some paper layers behind my photo as well as some of the large ephemera pieces in the Ephemera Bits pack. 



I love the super cute twine piece from the laser cut elements pack and have used that as though it were twine and applied it under my photo along the floral paper, 


before adding some cute flowers by 49 & Market


and the super cute film strips come in awesome colours to co-ordinate with several of the 49&Market paper, so versatile! I finished the page with some cute rub-on butterflies at the top left of my page and a smattering of ephemera ones. 


Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week
Fiona
x



Products Used:

49&Market Alena 12x12 Collection Pack
49&Market Alena - Ephemera
49&Market Alena - Laser Cut Elements
49&Market Alena Rub Ons 6x8
49&Market Vintage Bits Essential Film Strips - Lagoon
49&Market Rustic Bouquet paper Flowers Blue-jay
49&Market Flowers Majestic Bouquet - Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment