HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 11, 2022

A Moment to Treasure using Echo Park Paper Let's Create by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a page that 
has been created with the collection 
Echo Park Paper Let's Create.

Such a pretty colour palette, perfect 
for some family photos of my Aunty, 
my sister and I while visiting our family 
heritage tree located in Springton.


I've used 12x12 Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
as the base for the layout. Then using some 
Brilliance gold ink and The Crafters Workshop
6x6 Mini Tiny Circles stencil, I've added 
some stencilling around the page.


The embellishment cluster on the top left 
of the photos has been created with 
hand cut flowers from Fresh Flowers paper.
I've used foam tape to lift the flowers
and then added stickers from the Sticker sheet.


There are more hand cut flowers on
the right side of the photo lifted with foam tape 
and decorated with some Stickles Glitter Glue.

Some of the papers and photos have
been highlighted with gold pen.


The bottom right corner of the photo
is a larger sticker from the Sticker Sheet.
I've added some stickers from my stash.

+

To the left of the photo I've added a journal 
The smaller square photos have been lifted 
with foam tape and double matted
with layers of patterned paper.
I've added some heart stickers to the top
corner of the photos and decorated 
them with some Stickles Glitter Glue.


The embellishments under the title are a mixture 
of hand cut flowers and the large flower sticker.
Some highlights of glitter glue with 
add on top of the flowers.
The chipboard has been covered with black ink


Thanks for visiting the blog today.
I hope you've been inspired by the page
and get the chance to craft.
Have a great weekend and 
join us again on Monday.

Products used:


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment