HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 25, 2022

Pretty as a Picture with Echo Park Let's Create by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have another layout to share with the beautiful Let's Create paper from Echo Park:

Pretty as a Picture


Love this collection and the B sides are perfect for scrapping day to day photos and not necessarily "crafty" themed pages. 

I love that the pink dashes pattern which matches my daughters dress surprisingly well - and no not planned!! So I have used this to soften the woodgrain background and added a little to my page. 

The floral paper - Fresh Flowers is perfect for some fussy cutting and I have used these as a cluster with some from the sticker sheet:


and balanced with this sticker cluster:


I've added my title - 2Crafty chipboard - Pretty as  Pictured, inked in green and sprayed with sparkle spray with some Cocoa Vanilla word stickers to complete the layout. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x






Products Used:
Echo Park Let's Create - Craft Room paper
Echo Park Let's Create - Stash of Stems
Echo Park Let's Create - Multi-Journaling Cards
Echo Park Let's Create - Fresh Flowers
Echo Park Let's Create - Stunning Stamps
Echo Park Let's Create Element Cardstock Stickers
CVS Daydream Accessory Stickers
2 Crafty Title - Pretty as a Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment