HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 11, 2022

The Sweet Life with Pinkfresh Studios Life Right Now collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am starting on some layouts using Pink fresh Studios Life Right Now collection:

The Sweet Life


Love this cute teacups patterned paper and it inspired my page of a cuppa and a cake! I've used the paper as the focus and after adding a couple of paper layers have tilted my photo off centre to give more attention to the paper. 


The cute chipboard flair buttons make the cutest accompaniment to the page, I've teamed them up with some flowers that I've dabbed with a ink pad with distress oxide on it to give me some yellow to tie in with the paper and the lemon curd on the cheesecake. 

Puffy stickers from Cocoa Vanilla and Vicki Boutin and some cut up 2Crafty chipboard leaves to finish off. 


This title from the Vicki Boutin Color Range collection was the perfect fit!
And then I finished off with some of the dots and a heart from the range. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x






Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment