HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Good Things with Echo Park Let's Create by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back from an awesome scrapbooking retreat weekend which has given me the chance to play with lots of recent releases which I will share over the coming weeks!

First up, I have a couple with this gorgeous collection - Echo Parks Lets Create! At first glance this might look like a very craft themed range, but it contains lots of papers that will work with anything and the colours are stunning!

Good Things


As you can see from my page, I've used quite a few papers that are not specifically crafty themed. I have started my page with a few paper layer tears before mating my photo with 2 papers and adding a doily for added texture. 

Below those layers I have added a little colour with a Vicki Boutin art crayon using the plastic bag technique - just along the edge for a subtle colour. 




The large flowers on the Just Floral paper ae perfect for cutting out and adding to the layout along with some stickers from the Element Sticker Sheet. 

I've used a few bits and pieces from my stash before finishing the page with the gorgoeus Vicki Boutin thickers:


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x





Echo Park Let's Create paper -  Stash of Stems
Echo Park Let's Create paper - Stunning Stamps
Echo Park Let's Create paper - Fresh Flowers
Echo Park Let's Create paper - Multi Journaling Cards
Echo Park Let's Create Element Sticker Sheet 

No comments:

Post a Comment