HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 18, 2022

It's all Good with Simple Stories Simply Vintage Indigo Garden by Fiona Johnstone

Hello Everyone!

This week I am back with another Simple Stories collection - Simply Vintage Indigo Garden. This is a really pretty collection with blues, yellows, greens and pinks. Lots of florals and butterflies!

It's All Good


For this page I have focused on the greens and yellows in the collection and added a hint of the navy blue. I started with a white background and have used the plastic bag technique to  create my background, then once dry I used a Vicki Boutin stencil and added some leaves to the background and some sploshes. 


Next I added some torn paper layers - I adore this green floral paper! I cut the top large yellow butterfly from the reverse side of this paper. 

Lots of torn layers and then embellishment time! I have the ephemera pack for this collection and it has so many bits and pieces - gorgeous flowers and tags:


I love the cute butterflies and the ephemera pack also has little word phrases and titles which I have used here:


 More butterflies and hearts, then I finished off my page with some old kaisercraft flowers - these were the perfect colour and finishing touch. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x





Products Used:

Simple Stories Simply Vintage Indigo Garden - So lovely paper
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Indigo Garden - Simply Sweet paper
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Indigo Garden - Little Details
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Indigo Garden - 4x6 Elements
Simple Stories Simply Vintage Indigo Garden - Bits and Pieces
Kaisercraft Enamel Flowers
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Stencil Greenery
Distress Oxide Ink - Squeezed Lemonade
Distress Oxide Ink - Shabby Shutters
White Cardstock - Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment