HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 11, 2022

Adore with Simple Stories Boho Baby by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back today with what could be the cutest baby range I have seen in a while!
Loving the Boho feel and colours of this collection.

Adore


Layers, tags and tearing feature in my layout today - I really wanted to continue the boho feel of the papers into my design for this gorgeous photo of my great niece when she was born!

I started with a simple stencilled background using a Vicki Boutin stencil. I have used Distress Oxide in Spun Sugar for the soft pink, just onto regular KC cardstock.  I love how the lines of the stencil flow with the check paper I have used as my background frame:


I've used the Sticker Book for all it's marvellous shapes, words and titles to embellish lots of pages! I also have the super cute rainbow ephemera pack from which I have used the hearts and flower below:


I've cut tags from the paper and tucked those under my photo, added some twine and then tucked a piece of doily under the side of my photo before finishing off with some words from the sticker sheet and then my title with these adorable soft blush coloured thickers and some little stamped hearts. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x






Products Used:

Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - 4x6 Elements
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Born to be Wild
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Little Wildflower
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - 3x4 Elements
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Tags
Simple Stories Boho Baby Sticker Book
Simple Stories Boho Baby paper - Rainbow Bits
Vicki Boutin Color Study Stencils Fresh
Distress Oxide Spun Sugar
Kaisercraft Cardstock - Snow
American Crafts Thickers
Twine
Doily


No comments:

Post a Comment