HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 12, 2021

My Beautiful Girls with Simple Stories Cottage Fields by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have the Simple Stories Cottage 

My Beautiful Girls


I love the background paper and wanted that to be central to my page. I've added another paper and then I've used torn edges and doilies to create a soft feel to my layout. 


I've used a soft pink ink on the frame that highlights my photos and then added some inky - tiny dots to add a little grunginess to tie in with the background paper. 


My title is a combo of Pinkfresh Studio alphas, love the large Beautiful. 

A close up below of some of the pretty floral ephemera from the Simple Stories Cottage Fields collection:


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment