HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 7, 2020

Make a Wish with Simple Stories Magical Birthday by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I'm sharing a page created using the gorgeous Magical Birthday collection 
by Simple Stories:

Make a Wish


I started with the cutfile for this layout, and used the 6x8 papers from the Simple Stories Magical Birthday collection to back the cake cutfile. Once this was done, I layered some papers behind my photo to tone in and worked out where everything would sit on my page. 

After that I went to town with the 6x6 stencil! I've used a different ink for each shape - this was a bit time consuming, but I love the effect. 



The cake I embellished with some of the Magical Birthday Enamel dots, and 
I embellished  the rest of my layout with the Magical Birthday 4x6 sticker book - you get so much in these books! 

Some finishing touches with a 2Crafty chipboard title and a CVS Flair badge. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Magical Birthday papers
Simple Stories Magical Birthday 4x6 Sticker Sheets
Simple Stories Magical Birthday Enamel Dots
Simple Stories magical Birthday 6x6 Stencil
2Crafty Chipboard title - Make A Wish
CVS Make a Wish Flair Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment