HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 14, 2020

You are my Sunshine with Cocoa Vanilla Studio by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

So excited to have this collection to share over the next few weeks. 
Love the new Daydream Collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio and it has been super popular so get in quick while there are some top-ups!
You are my Sunshine


I adore this rainbow paper and it was the first thing I wanted to work with. I decided to cut out the rainbow then add it over the raindrops paper to create a little scene. I roughed up the edges of the rainbow so they had some dimension on the page. 
Next this cute frame was perfect for a photo, I trimmed down a photo to fit, then added some embellishments from the ephemera and sticker pack, finishing with a cute flair button. 


Love the words pack, so many combos to make the perfect title. I then added a little sun and words from the sticker pack, the little cloud from the Pebbles range toned in well to complete the scene. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Daydream paper - Over the Rainbow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Daydream paper - Sun Shower
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Daydream Diecut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Daydream Cardstock Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Daydream Diecut Titles
Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Daydream Flair Buttons
Pebbles Peek -a-Boo Girl Cardstock Accent Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment