HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 17, 2020

Birthday Boy using Simple Stories Birthday Blast by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing my second page created with the collection,
Simple Stories Birthday Blast.
The multiple photos were taken of Mr H 
on the morning of his 6th birthday.
The colours in the photos were a great match for this range
and even matched his present perfectly.
The base is my favourite 12x12 Bazzill Kraft Cardstock.
I've used primary colours of Distress Oxide Inks and the 
Simple Stories Magical Birthday 6x6 Stencil
to create the colourful confetti background.
The 2 Crafty Stars have been covered 
with Distress Paint and then once they were dry, 
I've added a stitched border with a white gel pen.
The smaller photos to the left 
have been given a double layer of patterned papers.
The first layer is the reverse side of Have a Blast paper,
I've used it to highlight the red in the photos
and then the reverse of Good Times paper
to compliment the blue.


The paper chevrons have been punched 
from the reverse side 3x4 Elements paper,
they have been added to the page with foam tape.
I have used them to frame either side of the larger photos.
The birthday presents are a mixture of the Bits & Pieces Pack
and some are hand cut from the 3x4 Elements paper.
I've used foam tape to give them a pop.


The space rocket was also hand cut from the 3x4 Elements paper.
It has been added to the page with foam tape
to highlight the window of the rocket.


The happy birthday was cut from the 2x2 Elements paper,
I've matted it with a scrap of black cardstock
and added some more Stickles to highlight the the letters.
The smaller paper stars on the page have been
hand cut from the Have a Blast paper.


The title for the page has been hand cut 
I have decorated it with Stickles Glitter Glue
and added it to the page with foam tape.
Simple but it sparkles.


Thanks for visiting the blog today.
It's not often I will squeeze five photos on to a single page,
but I hop you have enjoy the steps.
Happy crafting
and enjoy your weekend.
Please join us again on Monday.

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment