HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 27, 2020

#stayhome with Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

In keeping with last weeks quarantine inspired page, I have another to share today using Pinkfresh Studios Noteworthy this time.  I adore the pink and mauves in this collection!

#stayhome


Love the ephemera in this pack of the furniture and knew it would be perfect for an iso page! Then I had this little house die-cut combined with the selfie and presto! I added some ephemera outside the house with a bike, pot plant and some flowers - adding an enamel dot for the door handle and a little enamel shape on the roof. 



I did a light watercolour background to break up a bit of the white, then mounted my photo in a light paper, adding it alongside my house. 

The sofa and armchair add the perfect touch, with a few more embellishments to finish it off. 



#stayhome is one of the recent 2Crafty releases, I've inked it to match the predominant mauve colours. I've added a few stickers along my photo - they cover all the empty space in my selfie and bring the focus onto the main part of my photo. 

Perfect little scene page!


Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona 
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - All the Goodness
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Enchanted Blooms
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Happy Thoughts
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy paper - Right Now
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Ephemera Die-Cuts
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy Mixed Embellishments
Pinkfresh Studio Noteworth Cardstock Stickers
2Crafty - Covid 19
Doodlebug Cardstock
Kaisercraft Cardstock Snow
Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment