HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 14, 2018

My {Heart} belongs to Nanny using Echo Park Back to School by Kerryn Fry

Good morning All!
Today's project is the second page I have created using 
Echo Park Paper Back to School.
This week I've used this collection for the colours rather than the theme.
The photo is of my big sister and her youngest granddaughter.
The base is Kraft cardstock, but not much of it is visible.
I've used School House fun to cover most of the base,
the blue symbolizing the sky.
The 2 Crafty Sun has three parts, I've painted two parts with Distress Paint,
both Mustard Seed and Wild Honey
and covered the centre piece with patterned paper.
The clouds are wood veneer, painted white
and hand cut clouds from a 3x4 journal card.
The 2 Crafty Berry Branch has been painted with Mowed Lawn 
and Peeled Paint Distress Paint.
The berries have been covered with the White Sharpie Pen.
The 2 Crafty Fine Word Precious has also been painted with the White Sharpie Pen.
I've layered them with the Ephemera piece and foam tape.
The 2 Crafty title My {heart} belongs to Nanny was the perfect title.
It has been painted with Black Soot Distress Paint 
and the heart covered with Lucky Clover Distress Paint.
I have finished off the heart with a coat of Dimensional Magic.
The page has been finished off with splashes from the White Sharpie Pen.
 

That's all from me today.
Hopefully you have been inspired to do a little crafting this weekend.
Thanks for visiting, please check back on Monday 
for Fiona's next project.


Products Used:
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Bazzill Black Cardstock
Echo Park Paper Back to School - School House Fun
Echo Park Paper Back to School - School Stripes
Echo Park Paper Back to School - Chalkboard Cursive
Echo Park Paper Back to School - Backpacks
Echo Park Paper Back to School - 3x4 Journaling Card
Echo Park Paper Back to School Ephemera - Icons
2 Crafty title My {Heart}belongs to Nanny
2 Crafty - Berry Branch
2 Crafty - Fine Word Set 2
2 Crafty - Suns
Distress Paint
White Sharpie Pen
Dimensional Magic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment