HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

"Imagination" by Amanda

Hi AAS fans!

Today I am sharing a page of a school photo created with ModaScrap - Back to School collection. Combined with some fun stickers and this page was completed!


I used Papers 2 and 12 from the ModaScraps range to create this page. I combined these with some red, blue and black cardstock. I used these to mount multiple layers behind the photo.

Then I used some stickers to finish this page. The stickers were from these ranges:
For the title, I used a combination of stickers. I used "Play" and "Imagination" from the  Echo Park 'Imagine That' stickers and then finished the title with some Pinkfresh stickers.
In the top right corner, different stickers were combined. The shapes (plane, star, cloud and lightning) were from the Echo Park 'Imagine That' stickers set. A Pinkfresh Studio - Heart Puffy Stickers in blue also was added.
I used a number of word phrases "Lesson learned", "Choose your adventure" and "Make your mark" were taken from the Pinkfresh - Let Your Heart Decide Cardstock Stickers pack.
Amazing what a combination of cool school papers and some funky stickers can do!
Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment