HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 1, 2017

Make a Difference using Photo Play Freestyle by Kerryn Fry

Hello all and welcome to the blog.
I can't believe it's actually the first day of Spring!
Today I'm here to share my first project for September.
The collection featured is the amazing, totally boy collection Photo Play Freestyle.
Now it's been a little while since I've done one of these projects,
but I've gone a little crazy this week and created a double page layout.
 
I've decorated the background using my favourite method.
Three different colour Distress Inks and three different stencils
I've used hexagons from Crafter's Workshop Template to match the soccer ball.
Some of the hexagons have been doodled with white pen.
I've added splotches for the dirt and the arrows for the movement.
2 Crafty Splat Puddles were the perfect compliment to the stenciling,
they have been covered with brown ink and sealed with Glossy Accents.


I've used the 2 Crafty Star as a frame on the group photo.
The frame has been painted it with Distress Paint and
then doodled faux stitching with a white pen.
The stickers from the Element Sticker Sheet were a great addition to this page,
I have backed the word 'amazing' with black cardstock to help it pop.


Nothing beats the 2 Crafty Chevron Bits on any page.
They've been painted and doodled with black pen.


The title 2 Crafty Make a Difference has been covered with Distress Paint.
I have finished it off with Glossy Accents.


That's it from me today.
Thanks for visiting today, 
I hope you will join us on Monday for Fiona's next project.
Have a great weekend.
Products Used:
Bazzill Cardstock - Black
Bazzill Cardstock - Kraft
Photo Play Freestyle - Carve
Photo Play Freestyle - Drop in
Photo Play Freestyle - Jason Murphy
Photo Play Freestyle - Halfpipe
Photo Play Freestyle - Ephemera Die Cuts
Photo Play Freestyle - Element Sticker Sheet
2 Crafty - Splat Puddles
2 Crafty title - Make a Difference
2 Crafty Chevrons Bits
2 Crafty Stars Pack
2 Crafty 2017
Distress Inks
Distress Paint
Crafters Workshop Template
Tim Holtz Layering Stencils
Ranger Glossy Accents
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment