HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

"Iconic" using Prima's St Tropez Collection
by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!
 
Welcome to September and more inspiration from myself and the AAS team.
 
Today I go back to the Prima "St Tropez" collection.
 Although it is designed as a beach/ocean themed collection, as shown in a previous
 blog post, today I show how versatile it is for other themes.
 
Here is my page:
 
I started with a Kraft cardstock background, and layered two main papers from the St Tropez range: Plage de la Bouillabaisse and Port of St. Tropez.

For the photo, I mounted it on Black cardstock, then used the packaging from the Prima - St. Tropez Flowers - Isla Marina. Prima packaging is always awesome to add to a page!

I also tucked some pieces of the paper (with map print) behind the photo, taken from the Pampelonne paper.

On either side of the photo, I layered some Tim Holtz Tissue paper with some Prima flowers from the St Tropez range, 2Crafty chipboard Foliage set 1 (I embossed and then cut the foliage elements apart to use on the page) and Kaisercraft wood veneer houses (inked black). Some black thread and splatters of black colour finish the effect.

 I created the title, using black lettering from the Simple Stories Love and Adore collection.



Products used:
Papers:
2Crafty chipboard:
Embossed with: Colour Blast Embossing Powder in Leather
Embellishments:
Tim Holtz idea-ology Tissue Wrap (from my stash)
Black thread
Splatters using: Colour Blast Shimmer Cube in Dusty Charcoal
Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment