HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 28, 2017

Caution Cute Kids at Play using Simple Stories Summer Days by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone.
I am back to share another page using Simple Stories Summer Days.
This collection is so bright and cheerful, it was perfect for these happy photos of my great-nieces.
They had a ball posing with their wands.
The variety of patterns in these papers are fabulous, check, dots and chevrons to name a few.
I have lightly stenciled the kraft cardstock using a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil and Distress Ink.
Using a gold gel pen I have doodled a few dots in the stencil pattern.
With a Kaisercraft Texture Stamp and red ink, I have randomly added 
a second colour to the background.
The 2 Crafty title Caution Cute Kids at Play  and the Chevron Bits were 
simply decorated with black ink and bronze gel pen
I have used different stickers from the Simple Stories Sticker Sheets to create clusters across the page.
I have backed some stickers with black cardstock to lift on the page 
and used foam tape to add dimension to different elements. 

The clouds have been fussy cut from the patterned paper Beat the heat.
I have doodled faux stitching around them using a black pen.


I love the 4x6 Sticker Sheets that Simple Stories have for each collection.
It makes it so easy to add words and elements to the page.

Thanks for visiting today.
I hope you have enjoyed my page.
Stay tuned for more from Fiona on Monday.
Products Used:
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Bazzil Raven Cardstock
Simple Stories Summer Days - 3x4 Journaling Elements
Simple Stories Summer Days - Beat The Heat
Simple Stories Summer Days - Gotta Wear Shades
Simple Stories Summer Days - So Much Fun
Simple Stories Summer Days - Soak Up The Sun
Simple Stories Summer Days - Summer Snapshots
Simple Stories Summer Days - Stickers 4x6 sheets
2 Crafty title - Caution Cute Kids at Play
2 Crafty - Chevron Bits
Distress Inks
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Gritty

No comments:

Post a Comment