HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

"Echo Park Wedding Bliss" inspiration by Amanda H.

Hi AAS fans!
 
Do you ever fall in love with a paper collection and even though the theme might not be quite right, you get it anyway?! I love the colours in the new Echo Park Wedding Bliss Collection, and even though I didn't know what I was going to scrap with it, I decided to give it a try!
 
I ended up scrapbooking two pages, both showing what a beautiful and versatile collection it is. Firstly it inspired me to pull out an old wedding photo of David and I (we have been married over 20 years), and then also I was able to use the papers to scrapbook a baby photo.
 
Here are my pages!
 
Page 1: "Love"
 
I started with two main papers in the Echo Park range: Wedding Script and Darling Damask. (Note I did a bit of creative cutting of the back paper, so I could save to use on another page!).
 
Even though the Echo Park range has pink and grey tones, I decided to add gold. I made a subtle mixed media background using white texture paste through a stencil, and then spraying and splattering with gold bling spray.
 
Then I went to town layering up different elements to build the page.
 
Under the photo, as well as some more of the papers, and a doily, I also cut 2Crafty Leafy Rounds chipboard piece in half to layer at the back. I had inked it gold. I also used a 2 Crafty Delicate Swirl (inked black) across the page.
 
There are lots of amazing stickers on the EP - Wedding Bliss Element Sticker Sheet so I layered a variety of them around the page. It includes the black striped sticker which I ran horizontally across the page. The word stickers make up the title of the page.
 
 
The last products used in the clusters include: Kaisercraft Black blooms, Kaisercraft Cream Mini blooms (sprayed gold), Bella Blvd Puffy black hearts and gold sequins.




 In the end, I was pleased that I had bought these papers, to inspire this page of our special day!

Products used:
 
Papers:
EP - Wedding Bliss Paper - Wedding Script
EP - Wedding Bliss Paper - Darling Damask
 
Mixed media:
Jo Sonya's Texture Paste
Colour Blast Shimmer Spray - Bling
Tim Holtz - Layering Stencil - Blossom
 
2Crafty chipboard:
Leafy Rounds
Photo Adornment - Delicate Swirls 
 
Embellishments:
EP - Wedding Bliss Element Sticker Sheet
 Kaisercraft - Paper Blooms - Black
Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Buttercream
Bella Blvd - Puffy Hearts - Oreo Black
 
 
 
Page 2: "Baby Girl"
 
Next is this page of my baby niece, Isla! Too much baby cuteness?! And the pink with the black and whites in this range was perfect for girls pages!
 
This page is all about the paper layers. I added in some black cardstock, but the rest are 3 different papers from the Echo Park Wedding Bliss Page. I particularly loved the soft pink paper in this range. I used a distress tool to roughen up the edges too, which always adds a little dimension.
 
On either side of the photo, I layered chipboard and stickers. Check out these close ups.
 
I used stickers from the EP - Wedding Bliss Element Sticker Sheet, and managed to find some florals little hearts, and generic-non-wedding stickers (eg. Picture Perfect), that suited this layout.
I also included 2Crafty Leafy Twig Branches inked black,  Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Dusty Pink and some black sequins.
 
 
Lastly, for the title, I heat embossed the 2Crafty Baby Girl Title in a shiny black, layered on more stickers.
 

See...?! This range can work for more than just weddings!
  
Products used:
 
Papers:
Raven 12 x 12
EP - Wedding Bliss Paper - Dearly Beloved Damask
EP - Wedding Bliss Paper - Darling Damask
 EP - Wedding Bliss Paper - Lt Pink/Pink Solid
 
2Crafty chipboard:
 Leafy Twig Branches
 Baby Girl Title (embossed with Colour Blast Embossing Powder in Dusty Charcoal)
 
Embellishments:
EP - Wedding Bliss Element Sticker Sheet
 Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Dusty Pink
 
 
Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment