HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 22, 2016

Echo Park - Little Man: It's the little things layout and card set by Rachel Lowe

Happy Monday everyone.
This week I have created a layout and card set using Echo Park, Little Man collection.
There is just nothing cuter than little boys!!!!
This is my youngest baby just being too cute with his adorable shy smile.
I just love lime green and the frog is super cute. I used a white card stock so the contrast would have real impact and it coordinates perfectly with Ben's T shirt.
The real star of this layout is the 2Crafty Chipboard star frame.
I have inked it in Lime and instead of placing it over my photo I placed it behind the photo to give the appearance of stars cascading out of the photo.

The title is also from 2Crafty Chipboard and again I inked it in lime green. I used enamel dots around my title so your eye would be drawn to it.


I have tucked a writing journal block under my photo. I have stamped on it and later I will add some hand writing.









On viewing this collection I knew I had to make some cards. I made these keeping in mind my younger relatives. With the journalling card papers, element sticker sheet and alpha sicker sheet these came together easily. I used foam tape and enamel dots to add a 3D effect to the cards.

The colour combinations of this layout are just stunning and perfect for children's layouts and cards.







Thanks for taking the time to have a look.
See you next week with my final share using this collection
X
2Crafty Chipboard Star Frame
2Crafty Chipboard Individual Words - It's the Little Things
Echo Park - Little Man Plaid Paper
Echo Park - Little Man Blocks Paper
Echo Park - Little Man Ephemera
Echo Park - Little Man 3x4 Journaling Cards
Echo Park - Little Man 4x6 Journaling Cards
Echo Park - Little Man Alphabet stickers
Echo Park - Little Man Frogs Paper
Echo Park - Little Man Element Stickers
Echo Park - Little Man Words Paper
Cardstock - White 12x12
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Rachel you've outdone yourself! Super cute layout and those cards are fabulous! 💚💚

    ReplyDelete