HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 8, 2016

Echo Park Little Man - Thank Heaven for Little Boys by Rachel Lowe:

Happy Monday everyone.


With three boys this collection was perfect to get scrapping the million photos I have 
mounting. (and I am not exaggerating!).


I love primary colours on a Kraft background.

This layout has lots of layers. I have used foam tape so I could create several layers.
I did not alter the 2Crafty Chipboard as it is perfect on the Kraft as it it.
I used dimensional magic on the round car die cut (which is a cheap way of creating 
enamel dots of your own).


I have stamped directly onto the Kraft (I am not a fan of my handwriting so a phrase stamp
 is just perfect to add a personal sentiment).

 
 

Again I have used a journal card to help tell the story of the layout.
Here are some close up photos so you can see the layering in order to create a 3D
 effect to the layout.

 






 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you love this new collection as much as I do.
See you next week.
X
 



Echo Park - Little Man Ephemera
Echo Park - Little Man Element Stickers
Echo Park - Little Man Paper 3x4 Journaling Cards
Echo Park - Little Man Paper Blocks
Echo Park - Little Man Paper Dots
Kraft Cardstock 12x12
2Crafty Chipboard - Bubble Clumps


Photobucket

2 comments: